Rubber Soul / PCSO 3075 / stereo label 5 / orange 1-box / style A / top STEREO
- 'Northern Songs' music-publisher royalty stamps
- Unique tracklist layout
Probably, but not definitively, the rarest of all orange 'Parlophone' Rubber Soul labels. At the time of writing (June 2016), Rubber Soul is one of only three orange 'Parlophone' Beatles LP's with confirmed music-publisher royalty stamp labels (the others being The Beatles Greatest Hits Volume 2 and A Collection Of Beatles Oldies.
Collectors are confident that more 'royalty stamp' LP titles will surface.
Rubber Soul / PCSO 3075 / stereo label 5 / orange 1-box / style B / side STEREO
With exception of re-positioning of 'STEREO', as per AU3075S5A.b
- Italicised tracklist, format and disc codes.
- Northern Songs music publisher credit for tracks 1.7 and 2.2
- Leeds music publisher credit for tracks 1.1-1.6 and 2.1, 2.3-2.7
- non-italicised text for all text elements
- different font family for tracklist, format and disc codes.
- No music-royalty stamps
- Italicised '33 1/3'
- Northern Songs music publisher credit for all tracks