Help! / PCSO 3071 / stereo label 5 / orange 1-Box / style A / top 'STEREO'
Help! / PCSO 3071 / stereo label 5 / orange 1-Box / style B / side 'STEREO'
- italicised '33 1/3'
- tracks 1.3 and 1.6 each spread over two lines
as per AU3071S5A.a except:
- different font for tracklist, matrix details and speed
- different layout of track 1.6 details
- non-italicised '33 1/3' (both labels)
- altered positioning of 'STEREO'
- increased gap between 'THE' and 'BEATLES' (Side 1 only)
- increased gaps between lines on Side 2 label
- incorrect spelling of 'Russell' as 'Russel' (trk 2.1)
as per AU3071S5A.b except:
- different font for all text elements except rim-text, 'STEREO', and 'THE BEATLES'.
- trks 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.4 and 2.5 each spread over two lines
as per AU3071S5A.c except:
- different font for all text elements except rim-text and 'STEREO'
- side 1 music publishing credits all 'Leeds'
- trks 1.5 and 1.7 contained within a single line each
as per AU3071S5A.d except: